April 27, 2009

Well, I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post. April has been such a busy month that I haven't had time to do much. And, actually, I kind of hated to bump my quilled Easter eggs from the front of my blog!

ScrapFest (April 17 & 18)
I had the pleasure of attending ScrapFest for the first time this year, demonstrating quilling techniques for my favourite LSS, Bizzy B's Stamp & Scrap! I forgot to take a picture of my most recent project, a black wooden picture frame that I decorated with pink and ivory roses and some green leaves, but I plan to take a picture soon and post it. It's a great example of what you can do with paper and glue, especially alongside a quilled Easter egg, my miniature wedding cake, my aquarium shadow box, and other assorted quilled designs.

Creativ Festival (April 24-26)
After a great weekend at ScrapFest, I had another great weekend at the Creativ Festival, this time helping out my friend Lara Brooks in the Canadian Scrapbooker booth. We had a great time chatting about the magazine and playing with MyStamp Box stamps. Here's a quick sample I made tonight using the Funky Flowers set. You can order them online or stop by Bizzy B's and pick some up.

No comments:

 
link to website hit counters page
san diego website design