November 21, 2009

Christmas Is Coming!

Christmas is coming and I'm so excited! I did some shopping a few months ago, but I still have some to do and I hope to get some done tomorrow. I can't believe it's only five weeks away. I've been waiting all year!! :)

Last night was my first Super Crazy for Christmas Cards class at BB's. Six people signed up for it and everyone had a good time! We got through all 10 cards in 3.5 hours, although a couple of people took some pieces home to assemble there, and enjoyed some cookies and friendly conversation throughout the evening. There's one more chance to take the class - Sunday, December 6, from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. Snacks and drinks provided!

My next class is the second offering of Glistening Greetings. It's on Thursday, November 26, from 7:oo to 9:00 p.m. Here's a picture to pique your interest! There's still room for a couple more people, so call today!

Today I was at Etobicoke School of the Arts' Christmas sale. Here's a shot of of me and my table! (The tree decorated with quilled snowflakes is mine, but the wreaths in the background aren't.)


No comments:

 
link to website hit counters page
san diego website design