April 28, 2010

Crazy for Cards -- May

Last night's Crazy for Cards class at BB's was great--seven people came down to play with all kinds of goodies and learn some new techniques. It's not a new technique, but glitter lace has my attention these days! Barb asked me to demo it at ScrapFest, and now it's my new favourite thing (along with Glimmer Mist and making backgrounds with Stamp-It's Sponging Blocks).

My first card for May's Crazy for Cards class includes all three things, plus one of the new Tim Holtz distress inks (victorian velvet). For this card I used the following products:

- Tim Holtz distress inks
- Sparkle N Sprinkle glitters
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
- Tsukineko Glue Pad
- Prima flowers
- The Robin's Nest Dew Drops

This month's Crazy for Cards class will take place at Bizzy B's on Thursday, May 27, from 7:00 to 9:00. Call today and sign up!

No comments:

 
link to website hit counters page
san diego website design