April 24, 2010

Mother's Day Gift

Spring is here, and life seems to get busier every day! For a while, I think I forgot that I even have a blog. I had a great time at ScrapFest in Kitchener last weekend, and I'm looking forward to this fall's ScrapFest in Oshawa. Combined with Thanksgiving, my birthday, the Creativ Festival, and gearing up for Christmas, October is going to be one crazy month!

It's a long way off for the moment, though, and I'm excited to have completed samples for my May classes at Bizzy B's. Just in time for Mother's Day, I'll be teaching a class on how to decorate a wooden picture frame with supplies from your scrap stash. We'll make a matching card, so your entire gift will be ready in one evening. And I'll even provide an assortment of patterned papers to choose from, as not everyone will fancy the same one!

The class is scheduled for May 6 from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at Bizzy B's Stamp & Scrap. It'll be lots of fun. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

 
link to website hit counters page
san diego website design